Saturday, February 2, 2013

From Out of the Mist...

After a multi-year absence (how embarrassing...my apologies to anyone who actually follows/followed this blog while I was living in the Mid-West!) fate has apparently decided it's time for me to shake the dust off my tools and get back in the studio, hopefully once again as a teacher for a local art center. I should be hearing more within a few days, but fingers crossed this is the beginning of another great new chapter...

(btw - The title of this post is a reference to my ancestors of the MacGregor clan from Scotland (who, at one point in history, earned the title "Children of the Mist" for their eerie capability to seemingly vanish into the mists of the Scottish highlands) and my sudden re-emergence from the woodwork to step back into studio life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment